The first two steps in fixing the html on my page have been taken. I’ve decided that no, I’m not going to fix it the easy way (by getting rid of the category cloud). And I upgraded my byteflow to the latest development version.

I looked at mercurial, and decided I didn’t want to learn yet another revision control system, so created a local git repository for my copy of byteflow, and checked the latest byteflow into it. Then created a branch for my changes and put my customizations into it. I have a separate sandbox where I can check out the latest from hg, test it, and check in to the main git repo. That’ll be fun.

Next, will be to report the problem to the byteflow people, and possibly try to fix it myself (if they don’t do it first).

UPDATE:

byteflow ticket 152